[Nfbc-info] NFBC, At-Large Chapter Monthly Meeting Reminder

Allison Depner adepner1425 at gmail.com
Thu May 4 14:43:04 UTC 2017

Hello Everyone,

The next monthly National Federation of the Blind of California At-Large
Chapter conference call meeting will take place on Thursday, May 11 at 7:00
P.M.

How to Call in

Simply call our free conference call number and follow the prompt to enter
our pass code.  The conference call number and pass code are as follows

Call in Number:

(712) 432-0175

Passcode:

184220 pound

Chapter Purpose

The At-Large Chapter provides a  an opportunity for those individuals
throughout the state of California who are unable to attend a local chapter
meeting to be involved in NFB activities and be informed of NFB related
news.  Participants learn the details of conventions, NFB legislation, and
available scholarships as well as other blindness related topics.

Our meeting also provides a chance for us to become acquainted with members
from all over the state.  Everyone is welcome to join in on our conference
call, even if you are already a member of a local chapter.  However, if you
do not attend local chapter meetings, we encourage you to become a member of
the At-Large chapter.

How to Become an Official member

If you wish to become an official voting member of the NFBC, At Large
Chapter, you will need to pay annual dues of $15.00.  Make your dues check
payable to NFBC At-Large Chapter and mail it to Rochelle Houston.

10526 Haas Ave.
Los Angeles, CA 90047

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me

Respectfully,

Allison Depner

NFBC, At-Large Chapter President

Adepner1425 at gmail.com