[Nfbc-info] how do I contact Uber and get help?

Lori Noyes emmetdog at gmail.com
Tue May 30 15:46:20 UTC 2017

Hi Lauren,

First, reaching them through the app is very difficult because they want you to discuss a particular ride. You are better off going to their actual website, signing in, and then using the menu to go to customer service, then accessibility.
You can try this link to leave feedback regarding accessibility issues:

https://help.uber.com/h/6f6eba04-9e5b-4c0f-840d-e7d158dc06bf.
You may have to sign in to have this link work for you.

They do not have email for customer service believe it or not! The general number for Uber is
800-353-8237

When you call this number, be prepared to wait and listen through a long menu of services.

Hope this helps

Lori