[Nfbc-info] ANNOUNCING "NEAR-LIVE AUDIO" FOR THE 2017 CALIFORNIA STATE CONVENTION

Brian Buhrow buhrow at nfbcal.org
Fri Nov 3 16:24:37 UTC 2017

	Hello fellow Federationists!   We're gearing up foran exciting
convention here in California this weekend.  We'll be meeting in
Milpitas beginning Friday, November 3, 2017
for 3 days of learning, teaching, advocacy and, most importantly, fun!  For
those of you who are nable to attend this year's convention, or those of
you who want to relive what you just experienced by listening to it again,
we'll be posting audio from the convention floor in what we call "near live"
time.   We've been doing this for a number of years and we've found it's a
great way to get quality audio on the web and to create history while we do
it!
	If you want to listen along, you can book mark:
http://www.nfbcal.org/nfbc/17_audio
AS the convention progresses, we'll be updating this page with links to the
business meetings of the convention, including: the board meeting, the
meeting of the resolutions committee, the banquet and the general sessions
of the convention.
	Happy listening and we look forward to seeing you in Milpitas on Friday!

Sincerely,

Jim Barbour and Brian Buhrow, recording crew of the 2017 NFB of California
convention!