[Nfbc-info] Raffle for CABS

Matthew Gip matthewhgip at gmail.com
Fri Nov 3 18:29:51 UTC 2017

Hello all,

Are you looking for a Christmas gift for someone? Are you looking to give yourself a nice gift? If you said yes to any of those questions, then CABS has you covered! Come find me or any of our other fellow students as we are spread out throughout the hotel selling tickets! One ticket is for $5 and five tickets are for $20. If you don’t want to purchase a ticket, donations are also welcome for our student division because we are students of today, yet the leaders of tomorrow. Thank you and the winner will receive the hand-made NFB quilt on December 15th.

Best regards,
Matthew Gip

Sent from my iPhone