[Nfbc-info] Application for Washington Seminar

Matthew Gip matthewhgip at gmail.com
Sat Nov 11 23:06:19 UTC 2017

Fellow CABSters:

Washington Seminar is rapidly approaching and it will be here very soon. We, as blind students, must get all the appropriate necessities and materials we need for school and our education. Let us all fight for what we believe in and let our voices be heard. With that said, we need to fight for AIM HIGH and other national priorities so that blind students, not just in California, but blind students all across the nation, can get everything they need to be successful. With the generosity and assistance of the National Association of Blind Students, there is an application for those interested in this event for financial assistance in their funding program. The deadline is November 26th at 8:59 pm PST.

Here is the link to apply:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdeh-OXlfLa5gBRuWoQ6mzKeA3ZBninZ4dXNKiAaxx3IWRg_Q/viewform

Best regards,
Matthew Gip
President, California Association of Blind Students
A proud division of the National Federation of the Blind of California
Phone: (559) 375-2068
Live The Life You Want!