[Nfbc-info] Scam Alert

Denise Barajas dbarajas15 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 17 19:50:59 UTC 2017

Hello,
I am afraid I myself fell into such a scam just recently and I lost $700 altogether. It’s really a shame, but I guess I just learned a very tough lesson. I really thought maybe this could work out, but I should’ve learned my lesson as soon as I gave out $250, or even before I did it, I should have objected upon realizing it was through iTunes gift cards. Oh well, I learned and extremely hard lesson this way. No matter how desperate I am, if it takes a long time, I really must try to just slowly pay off my debts. I don’t see any other way. Blessings to all.

Sent from my iPhone