[Nfbc-info] Meet the CABS Board!

Matthew Gip matthewhgip at gmail.com
Mon Nov 20 20:43:06 UTC 2017

Hello students,

We had a truly historic and memorable California state convention earlier this month full of energy, passion, and new beginnings. With that being said, I would like to invite you all to our Meet the CABS Board call tonight at 8 pm PST, hosted by the California Association of Blind Students. Not only will you get to meet the CABS board, but you will also get to hear our discussion and creative ideas on what we plan to do on building our student division. Here is how you can call in:

Call-in Number: (515) 739-1031
Access Code: 958093

We hope you can join us as we continue expanding our movement!

Best regards,
Matthew Gip
President, California Association of Blind Students
A proud division of the National Federation of the Blind of California
Phone: (559) 375-2068
Live The Life You Want!