[Nfbc-info] [Mosen Consulting Announcement] Black Friday and Cyber Monday Mosen Consulting special

Frida Aizenman nfbfrida at gmail.com
Thu Nov 23 17:21:13 UTC 2017

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	[Mosen Consulting Announcement] Black Friday and Cyber Monday
Mosen Consulting special
Date: 	Thu, 23 Nov 2017 16:57:26 +1300
From: 	Jonathan Mosen <jonathan at mosen.org>
To: 	<announcements at lists.mosen.org>

Hi everyone. Bonnie and I trust that all our US customers will have a
happy and restful thanksgiving.

If you're not in the US and not able to take time off over the next few
days, I still have good news. Black Friday and Cyber Monday are
traditions that have now spread well beyond US shores, and Mosen
Consulting is happy to play. This year, we're offering a massive 25% off
everything in The Mosen Consulting Store. Taking advantage of the deal
is super simple. When you're on the checkout screen just before you're
taken to payPal to pay for your purchases, there's an edit box into
which you can type a coupon code. Type the word thankful into that edit
box and press the Apply button. Just like magic, 25%, that's a whole
quarter, of your purchase price vanishes. So the more you buy, the more
money you'll save.

Check out all the products we have to offer in the Mosen Consulting
Store, http://mosen.org/store.

Jonathan Mosen

Mosen Consulting

Blindness technology eBooks, audiobooks and training

http://www.mosen.org