[Nfbc-info] I phone picture question when using voice over only how do you save a picture that has been sent via text message so that you can share it on Facebook?

robert stigile rstigile at gmail.com
Sun Nov 26 04:02:15 UTC 2017

Mary

If you have a picture that someone sent by text
Double tap on the image and you will be given the option to share it double tap on share and you will have options to share such as sending by text or email
Choose the option and then you can create a message and send it
Hope this helps

Robert Stigile
818-381-9568