[Nfbc-info] Cal and Melissa are safe

Hoby Wedler hobywedler at gmail.com
Thu Oct 12 03:32:24 UTC 2017

I'm so glad all of us from the Federation seem to be safe in Sonoma County. I am in Petaluma, which is very smoky but not threatened now. We may have to evacuate later this evening or tomorrow depending on the wind conditions. I have many friends in the wine industry who have lost everything. Thank you all for your support!

Best,

-- Hoby