[Nfbc-info] NFB family feud at the state convention

Rochelle Houston rhouston58 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 12 04:07:40 UTC 2017

Hello fellow Federationists, family and friends of Federationists,

I know you are just as excited as I am about the Nfb family feud on Friday, November 3rd at our 2017 state convention. This is your opportunity to challenge your fellow Federationists. We will see if your team is the fastest to hit the buzzer. But, in order to play, you have to say, that your team is entering the competition. Please send me an email if you have not already done so. The deadline for your team to enter is Sunday, October 15. Good luck and let’s play some NFB family Feud.
 Christina Daniels: Jim Barbour and Rochelle Houston, 2017 State convention coordinators

Rochelle Houston
Treasurer, National Federation of the Blind of California
President, Pathfinder Chapter Los Angeles
rhouston58 at gmail.com
323 807-0300
The national Federation of the blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind people because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you want. Blindness is not what holds you back.