[Nfbc-info] aira teleconference tonight

tim at timeldermusic.com tim at timeldermusic.com
Thu Oct 12 16:36:50 UTC 2017

I cannot attend a call.  However, I encourage Aira to formally add Team Viewer as a feature for agents to support screen sharing on external desktop computers.  I've successfully used it with many agents .  It would be nice if they all had it installed to avoid the delay of downloading and installing the utility.