[Nfbc-info] AB 1705

Lyn Gwizdak gwizdaklyn at gmail.com
Fri Oct 13 18:36:00 UTC 2017

Glad to see this, Robert! Thanks for posting it. Now I will be able to get
in-person help from a Seeing Eye instructor if I should need it in the
future. It didn't save my working life with my previous dog, Oliver. But I
think it may not have saved that working relationship. But, if the problem
was worked on early after coming home with Oliver, it could have made a
difference. But it is good that all the grads of non CA schools will be
able to get the assistance they need from their schools.

Lyn and Aristotle

On Oct 12, 2017 10:27 AM, "Robert Stigile via NFBC-Info" <