[Nfbc-info] Need Some Recommendations

Lisa Irving bernieslife at cox.net
Mon Oct 16 04:17:27 UTC 2017

Do you need an accountant for 2017 taxes or for 2018 taxes? To clarify, do you reside in Northern California Central or southern California?

As a whole, I am extremely impressed with my tax consultant. My taxes were very complicated this year and will probably be just as complicated next year he is worth every penny that I pay him and I pay him quite a few pennies…

I have a friend who lives in Northern California who files the long form for taxes and is very pleased with the tax consultant. Feel free to contact me off-line if you would like contact information for my friends tax consultant

Lastly, my tax consultant is having me create spreadsheets. There are certain things that he wants me to keep track up to make my job easier and his job easier for next year. This is fine except I’m also losing learning some new programs on my new laptop with updated computer programs you know how that goes

From,
Lisa Irving
peacefulwoman89 at cox.net

Voice over was used to compile this message please contact me if you need clarification Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 15, 2017, at 12:00 PM, Chela Robles via NFBC-Info <nfbc-info at nfbnet.org> wrote:

I asked one of my friends who is sighted and she has a blind tax accountant who is actually the president of angels tax service in Benicia California

Sent from my iPhone