[Nfbc-info] NFBC-Info Digest, Vol 149, Issue 23

Brian Buhrow buhrow at nfbcal.org
Thu Oct 26 18:54:52 UTC 2017

	hello.  As one of the people who records and posts the convention,
I'll tell you the posts are availble in near real time.  What does that
mean?  It means that during general session and the banquet, each talk is
posted to the Web shortly after it concludes, often before the next talk is
done.  Folks who want to listen along with the convention will have been
able to hear  the entire convention, as many times as they want, before the
Southern California buses hit Salinas on Sunday.  On Friday, we're
recording and posting the Board and Resolutions Committee meetings.  So, if
you have a resolution you're interested in and you're not able to attend
the convention, you'll be able to hear what the resolutions committee
thinks of your resolution well before the general session begins on Saturday
morning.  We think this strikes a good balance between letting folks hear
the convention from afar while saving a substantial amount of cost to the
affiliate, in terms of money and logistics.

-thanks
-Brian