[Nfbc-info] New group on WhatsApp

Frida Aizenman nfbfrida at gmail.com
Mon Oct 30 16:50:25 UTC 2017

Besides what you said, You can use WhatsAp the same way you use Facetime.

Facetime is only for people that have an iDevice.

WhatsAp allows you to connect with people who have an Android.

You must enable the microphone in order to use the calling service. This
feature is found under Camera in the actual WhatsAp settings.

Under Camera, you can also create a photo library.

Frida