[Nfbc-info] California Association of Guide Dog Users Monthly conference Call

Tina Thomas judotina48kg at gmail.com
Tue Sep 5 21:32:25 UTC 2017

Hello Everyone- The California Association of Guide Dog Users would like to
invite you to our monthly conference call. To join us, call (605)475.4700
Access Code:405628 followed by the Pound key.

Our purpose is to educate and advocate for the rights of persons being
accompanied by a Guide  Dog  around the state of California. It is also a
forum to get to know other handlers around the state and discuss the use and
care of Guide Dogs.

Our meetings are open to anyone and everyone who are interested in guide
dogs.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Thank You.

Tina Thomas-CAGDU-President