[Nfbc-info] Update on work and ride and a question regarding SSI

Christopher Sabine, ONH Consulting info at onhconsulting.com
Sun Sep 10 16:35:52 UTC 2017

Cello. You will need to report your new job and earnings immediately to SSA and request that they terminate your benefits due to earnings. Otherwise, you will receive an overpayment for any benefits you received after you started your job and will have to pay this money back to SSA.

Congratulations on your new job, and I hope this answers your question.

Very Best,


-----Original Message-----
From: NFBC-Info [mailto:nfbc-info-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Chela Robles via NFBC-Info
Sent: Sunday, September 10, 2017 11:38 AM
To: nfbc-info at nfbnet.org
Cc: cdrobles693 at gmail.com
Subject: [Nfbc-info] Update on work and ride and a question regarding SSI

Hello all, Simpático Trumpeter Chela Danielle Robles here, Just wanted to let you know I found a round trip ride for my first job as an Alternative Media Specialist at Santa Teresa High School in the Eastside Union High School District as a contract job earning $35 an hour for 6 hours Monday through Friday. I will start hopefully in two weeks just have to wait for a braille display which is on its way and I have to meet with my boss on Monday, tomorrow, and I do a TB test on Monday, then a fingerprinting on Tuesday, and I have some forms to fill out.
I have a question though.
How does SSI work once you have started a job?
I will get paid $4200 a month.

Sent from my iPhone
NFBC-Info mailing list
NFBC-Info at nfbnet.org
To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for NFBC-Info:

More information about the NFBC-Info mailing list