[Nfbc-info] Washington Seminar

Bryan Bashin bashin at calweb.com
Sun Sep 17 06:39:28 UTC 2017

Hi Tiffany,

Wonderful that you again are coordinating the Seminar this year.

I have a question that I've wondered about for years.  The deadline to apply
for the Seminar often happens just before state convention, meaning that
many people who will attend and hear about Washington Seminar during
convention won't be able to apply because the deadline has been set just a
few days before convention.  Any reason not to have the deadline, say, the
day after convention closes?  It's still nearly three months before the
seminar but might open up some possibilities for new members who learn about
it during our single biggest California event of the year.

Thoughts?

Bryan