[Nfbc-info] CONVENTION RATE ROOMS NEARLY GONE!

Brian Buhrow buhrow at nfbcal.org
Tue Sep 19 06:09:15 UTC 2017

	hello fellow Federationists.  In an effort to complete my convention
registration process, I filed a reservation with the hotel.  They told me
that I received the last double-bed room for $129/night and that there were
no King rooms available at the $119/night rate.  (The standard nightly rate
is $182/night for a King bed suite or a 2 double bed suite.)  I'm glad to
know we're going to have an awesome turn out for this year's convention,
but I also hope that we might be able to shake some additional rooms loose
at the convention rate for those who haven't yet secured their hotel
reservations.  Isn't the block of rooms supposed to be held until October
2, 2017?
	If we can get rooms added to the block, that would be wonderful!  And,
if you haven't gotten your hotel reservation in yet, I strongly encourage
you to put it in as soon as possible.  If you're told the block is full,
write to this list, and let usknow so we can see if there's anything to be
done about the issue.

-thanks
-Brian