[Nfbc-info] CABS Reception Tomorrow

Matthew Gip matthewhgip at gmail.com
Sat Apr 28 04:03:16 UTC 2018

Dear All,

This is a friendly reminder that tomorrow is the first annual spring reception hosted by the California Association of Blind Students. The event will be held at Shakey’s Pizza, located at 935 W. Arbor Vitae Street, in Inglewood, CA and it is from 12 to 3 pm. Come enjoy a day of delicious food, meet other blind students, and have an opportunity to win some door prizes. If you bring a fellow blind friend to our event, you have the chance to win the ultimate grand prize which is an AMAZON ECHO!

Here is the link to register below or simply show up at our event tomorrow.
https://cabs2018.wordpress.com/2018/03/19/8/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

I hope to see you all there tomorrow!

Best,
Matthew Gip
President, California Association of Blind Students
A proud division of the National Federation of the Blind of California
Phone: (559) 375-2068
Email: matthewhgip at gmail.com
Live The Life You Want!