[Nfbc-info] CAGDU Monthly Chapter meeting

tina.thomas90044 at gmail.com tina.thomas90044 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 12 17:08:13 UTC 2018

Hello Everyone- I hope everyone is having an awesome summer and is staying
cool  with all of this heat.  I want to invite and remind you all of our
CAGDU monthly conference call. Our meeting will take place on Tuesday August
14 at 7:30PM PST. The call in information is as follows: (605) 475.4700
Access Code: 405682#

I hope you can join us. We will be discussing state convention plans as well
as an update on our dog attack bill.

Looking forward to hearing from all of you.

Tina Thomas- President-CAGDU-NFBCA- A strong and proud division of the
California affiliate-NFB