[Nfbc-info] CABS Northern California is TWO Weeks Away!

Matthew Gip matthewhgip at gmail.com
Sat Aug 18 16:32:57 UTC 2018

Dear All,

We are just TWO weeks away until our very first Northern California
reception, which will be held in gorgeous San Francisco on Saturday, September 1, at the Lighthouse for the Blind, located at 1155 Market St. San Fransisco, CA 94103. Hats off to the entire CABS board and Tim Elder for helping to organize this. Please share our event far and wide.

Come one, come all and join your friends from the California Association of Blind Students where we will have food, music, prizes, and special speakers from our board. Also, there will be a 50/50 raffle and we have a grand prize if you show up and bring a friend and the ultimate grand prize is a Google Home Mini!

Here is the RSVP form:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeh2VCh2BoVsajlHnZFqPx-vvn9c70MfTvwk2A9wWiT2s8koQ/viewform

Here is the link to the flyer:
http://www.nfbcal.org/chapters-and-divisions/cabs/2018-bay-area-flyer/

We hope you and/or your friends can join us! We look
forward to having the opportunity to spread the word about CABS, NABS,
and the NFB.

Thanks,
Matthew Gip
President | California Association of Blind Students
A proud division of the National Federation of the Blind of California
Co-chair | National Association of Blind Students Outreach Committee
Phone: (559) 375-2068
Email: matthewhgip at gmail.com
Live The Life You Want!