[Nfbc-info] Families Affected by the Fires

Peacefulwoman89 at cox.net Peacefulwoman89 at cox.net
Wed Dec 5 05:06:51 UTC 2018

Tim,

A few weeks ago, I was in touch with the SF Light House's social worker
regarding blind/visually impaired persons impacted by the Camp Fire. As of
the day before Thanksgiving, he was unaware ofany clients impacted. He was
going to reach out to the Red Cross to see if blind folks have asked for
assistance. I can follow through if you'd like.

Lisa Irving