[Nfbc-info] at large chapter

Rochelle Houston rhouston58 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 21:04:35 UTC 2018

Cathy Gaten had a death in her family and she is out of town at this moment.She will not be available at this time so please keep her in your prayers. Thanks

Rochelle Houston, First Vice President
President, Pathfinder Chapter Los Angeles
rhouston58 at gmail.com
323 807-0300
The National Federation of the Blind is a community of members and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nations blind. Every day we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.