[Nfbc-info] Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

Matthew Gip matthewhgip at gmail.com
Tue Dec 25 17:50:23 UTC 2018

From myself and the entire California student board, we would like to wish each and every single one of you a very merry Christmas and a safe, happy, and healthy holiday season filled with love with your family, friends and loved ones. We always enjoy to strive to be great leaders and work and learn from our incredible mentors and together, we are a huge family ready to serve all of our wonderful members with all the resources and necessities they need in order to achieve success and reach their goals. Merry Christmas!

Best,
The CABS Board

Matthew Gip
President | California Association of Blind Students
Board Member | National Federation of the Blind of California
Co-chair | National Association of Blind Students Outreach Committee
Phone: (559) 375-2068
Email: matthewhgip at gmail.com
The National Federation of the Blind is a community of members and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nations blind. Every day we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.