[Nfbc-info] [ride-radio] New Year's Eve Show

nancy Lynn seabreeze.stl at gmail.com
Mon Dec 31 19:04:37 UTC 2018

You’re welcome to join us for our annual New Year’s Eve party!
Deb and I will do a show to usher in 2019 for the time zones in the 48 contiguous states. (Sorry, Alaska and Hawaii, we have our limits.)

We’ll start at 7 PM Pacific time, greet Newfoudland and Nova Scotia (hmmm, what have they done for us?), and then take you to midnight Pacific and beyond.

In the past, Deb has broadcast with me till our midnight, and I’ve gone till 12:30 or 1.

We’ll see how it shakes out tonight.

--

Rick

To listen, go to http://therideradio.net/