[Nfbc-info] Come Join the CABS Call!

Matthew Gip matthewhgip at gmail.com
Tue Feb 13 05:12:58 UTC 2018

Dear Students and All,

You are invited to join us next Monday, February 19th, at 8 pm PST for our monthly CABS board meeting! We will have an insightful discussion after Washington Seminar is in the books, filled with love, hope, and determination, as we look to work on building our student division with our Fundraising and Membership committee. Come and join us and bring the energy!

Our conference line has been changed.
Call-in Number: (605) 468-8011
Access Code: 184220

We hope you can join us as we continue to work on our movement!

Best,
Matthew Gip
President, California Association of Blind Students
A proud division of the National Federation of the Blind of California
Phone: (559) 375-2068
Email: matthewhgip at gmail.com
Live The Life You Want!