[Nfbc-info] Invitation to Join CABS Conference Call

Matthew Gip matthewhgip at gmail.com
Mon Feb 19 20:10:41 UTC 2018

Dear Students and all,

Please join us tonight at 8:00 pm PST with your friends from the California Association of Blind Students as we will be having our monthly board meeting. We will be discussing logistics after the conclusion of Washington Seminar and our future projects to help our student division. Come bring the energy!

Call-in number: (605) 468-8011
Access code: 184220

We hope you can join us!

Best regards,
Matthew Gip
President, California Association of Blind Students
A proud division of the National Federation of the Blind of California
Phone: (559) 375-2068
Email: matthewhgip at gmail.com
Live The Life You Want!