[Nfbc-info] CABS July Conference Call

Cricket X. Bidleman cricketbidleman at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 19:04:33 UTC 2018

Hello!

National convention is now behind us and I hope all of you left it
feeling refreshed and inspired. CABS is so excited to be a part of the
preparations that we as a state are making for our convention in
November. As such, will be having our July conference call next Monday
at 20:00, or 8:00 PM for all you twelve-hour people. You may be
exhausted from convention, work, school, or life in general but guess
what? That's totally fine because you can join us from the comfort of
your very own phone! And it's totally okay if you drift off to
dream-land too, because there's always a handy dandy mute button.
Aside from state convention, we also have some cool stuff in the works
as we work to grow and strengthen our division. Anyway, I'm pasting
the event link below. Even if you can't make it, please pass this link
around. We're always trying to promote our social media pages, and
every little bit of effort helps. Thanks so much!

https://m.facebook.com/events/190825738264032?_rdr

Best,
Cricket X. Bidleman (she/her/hers)
Stanford University | Class of 2021