[Nfbc-info] Join CABS July Conference Call

Matthew Gip matthewhgip at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 21:24:20 UTC 2018

Hello Fellow Federationists,

National convention is behind us now after a historic, memorable, and enjoyable 78th convention with our Federation family. The California student division is gearing up for our annual state convention in just a few months, as well as our first ever Bay Area Reception in two months. A lot of exciting events is coming our way and we don’t want you to miss it! Join us tonight at 8 pm PST as we will go over our upcoming Bay Area Reception, state convention, and more! Come bring your innovative ideas and passionate energy; we always, always love having guests on our calls. Hope to see all of you there!

Call (712) 770-4130 followed by access code 868746.

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please always feel free to reach out to me.

Thanks,
Matthew Gip
President | California Association of Blind Students
A proud division of the National Federation of the Blind of California
Phone: (559) 375-2068
Email: matthewhgip at gmail.com
Live The Life You Want!