[Nfbc-info] CABS reception update

Cricket X. Bidleman cricketbidleman at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 04:38:25 UTC 2018

Hello NFB of California!

A few days ago I sent out a flyer for the CABS first annual Northern
California reception. Well unfortunately, I missed a couple of bugs in
the code, so here it is for real this time. Someone said that the HTML
file had gotten scrubbed from the email, which makes sense. There's a
link pasted below, so you can now view the version that is live on the
CABS site! I conquered WordPress, finally!

CABS flyer:
http://www.nfbcal.org/chapters-and-divisions/cabs/2018-bay-area-flyer/

Please also like and share our Facebook page!

https://m.facebook.com/California-Association-of-Blind-Students-CABS-166747930401206/

If there are any problems with these links or the flyer or anything,
let me know and I'll get right on fixing that. And if you want the
original html flyer so you could, you know, possibly share it with
friends (hint hint), I can email it to you off-list. Thanks!

Best,
Cricket x. Bidleman (she/her/hers)
Stanford University | Class of 2021