[Nfbc-info] NFBCA on Facebook!

judotina48kg at gmail.com judotina48kg at gmail.com
Sat Jun 23 04:12:33 UTC 2018

Hello Everyone- I wanted to let you all know that the NFBCA Affiliate has an
active Facebook Page. We currently have approximately 665 subscribers. On
this you will get all of the current information concerning the going-ons in
the California affiliate as well as the going-ons  with our national office.
So everyone please go and like our Facebook Page! Here's how you can make it
happen:

1.	1. Type www.facebook.com <http://www.facebook.com>  in your web
browser
2.	   Once the Facebook page comes up, find the search feature on the
page
3.	Type national federation of the blind of California in the search
box and press enter
4.	     Once the page  containing the search items, arrow down until
you come to national federation of the blind of California page and press
enter
5.	  Arrow down the page until you find the like button and press enter
and you will be subscribed to our page.

If anyone needs assistance and or questions, please fill free to contact me
at tina.thomas90044 at gmail.com <mailto:tina.thomas90044 at gmail.com>

Thank you.

Tina Thomas-Social Media Administrator-NFBCA

President-CAGDU-NFBCA

Board Member-Pathfinder Chapter of Los Angeles-NFBCA

" You can live the life you want"

6.