[Nfbc-info] New NFB chapter starting in Bakersfield Californi

Veronica Martinez preciousminny32 at att.net
Tue Jun 26 01:01:10 UTC 2018

hello everyone, I hope everyone is having a good evening.I wanted to let you guys know, that I am starting a NFB chapter here in Bakersfield California. If anyone would like to join, or you know of anyone that would like to join, please feel free to contact me. I am trying to have our first meeting sometime after convention. I don’t have an exact date just yet. But it will be in the middle of July. You can feel free to contact me at phone 6618894795
email veronica38martinez at gmail.com
thank you, Veronica