[Nfbc-info] FW: [Nfbnet-members-list] FW: Under Served Population Committee

judotina48kg at gmail.com judotina48kg at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 02:33:15 UTC 2018

Subject: [Nfbnet-members-list] FW: Under Served Population Committee

Under Served Population Committee

Agenda:

You Too Can Be a Leader

Come join us in candid conversations with leaders of the National Federation
of the Blind. Hear how they rose through the ranks to become leaders of
their State Affiliate's, and some serving on the National Board of
Directors.

Date: Thursday, July 5th

Time: 7 to 9 p.m.

Meeting will be held in: Wekiwa8 Level 2

Hope to see you all there; you won't want to miss these inspirational
leaders!

Richard Payne,  President

937-396-5573or 937/829/3368

Rchpay7 at gmail.com

blindness is not what holds you back

<http://www.avg.com/email-signature?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_cam
paign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient>

Virus-free.
<http://www.avg.com/email-signature?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_cam
paign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient> www.avg.com