[Nfbc-info] HIMS Inc. Presents!

Juanita Herrera juanitaherrera1991 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 30 03:56:10 UTC 2018

HIMS WELCOMES YOU TO JOIN US

JULY 14TH, 2018

Connecting the Dots

Come check out the latest from HIMS!
HIMS will be holding a 1-day only presentation showcasing our latest products. Come get a hands-on demonstration of the Polaris and the all-new Polaris Mini. In addition, we will offer a sneak preview of the QBraille XL. This event is open to the public, so please join us and invite your friends!

Saturday, July 14th
11:00 to Noon:Presentation: QBraille XL
Noon to 1:00 PM: Presentation: Polaris & Polaris Mini by Bob of Sweetman Systems
1:00 PM to 2:00 PM: Presentation: A unique Deaf-Blind solution for students
2:00 PM to 3:30 PM: Hands-on demonstrations

Location
6600 Topanga Canyon Blvd.
1m
Canoga Park, Ca. 91303

RSVP
To RSVP, please send an email with your name and email address to thomas at hims-inc.com. Although it is not necessary to RSVP, this will allow us to provide light snacks and beverages for those who attend.

512-968-4496