[Nfbc-info] NFBCA on Facebook

judotina48kg at gmail.com judotina48kg at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 02:25:01 UTC 2018

Hello Everyone- We are pleased to announce that NFBCA has a new Facebook
group. All happenings concerning the Blind in CA and notices from our
National Office NFB, will be posted on this group. We encourage everyone to
join and tell your friends and family about us. To access the group, type
National Federation Of The Blind Of California/NFBCA in the search bar of
facebook and our grup should be the first group to come up. If anyone has
questions or needs assistance, Please fill free to contact me at
tina.thomas90044 at gmail.com <mailto:tina.thomas90044 at gmail.com> .

Thank You.

Tina Thomas-President-CAGDU/NFBCA