[Nfbc-info] Fwd: Contacting Senator Feinstein

Shannon Dillon shannonldillon at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 17:46:39 UTC 2018

Good morning,

Please see the information from Gabe Cazares below. It asks
Californians to contact Senator Feinstein's office today to support
the Marrakesh Treaty. A script and contact number are included below.

We are very close to having a bill introduced which will implement the
Marrakesh Treaty, but we need help from Federationists in California.
As you know, Sen. Feinstein is the Ranking Member on the US Senate
Judiciary Committee, so it is critical that she come on as an
originating cosponsor of the Marrakesh Treaty Implementation Act.

NFBC members should contact Sen. Feinstein’s office via phone today at
(202) 224-3841. Feel free to use the following script when you call:
“Hi, my name is (insert), and I am a constituent of Sen. Feinstein. I
know your office is reviewing the Marrakesh Treaty Implementation Act,
and I would like to strongly encourage the Senator to be an
originating cosponsor of this critical legislation. Thank you for your
time.”

Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for all that you do!
Best,

The National Federation of the Blind is a community of members and
friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation’s blind.
Every day we work together to help blind people live the lives they
want.

--
SHANNON L. DILLON