[Nfbc-info] IOS voice over phone app question

Jennifer Gass jengass73 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 22:14:50 UTC 2018

I have had some success using the app, but as a whole it is not completely accessible. When I am in a time crunch in line getting my tickets, I usually have a cited family member pull it up to the right movie/time/theater so I can have it ready in a timely fashion. If you have had difficulty you are not alone! Jennifer

Sent from my iPhone, please forgive any typos. ☺️