[Nfbc-info] May Presidents Notebook

EverHairston ever.hairston at gmail.com
Wed May 2 12:54:42 UTC 2018

Thanks for inquiring , It is the San Jose Chapter, Kevin Andrews , president:, you can email him at: Kevin.andrews94 at gmail.com

Ever Lee Hairston, President
H: 323 654.2975
C: 323 252.9188
ever.hairston at gmail.com

The National Federation of the Blind is a community of members and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nations Blind. Every day we work together to help Blind people live the lives we want.

On May 1, 2018, at 9:37 PM, Elizabeth Stewart via NFBC-Info <nfbc-info at nfbnet.org> wrote:

hi, well when we find out about the Santa Fe chapter? I think you said his name was Kevin does anyone have his contact info? I looked on the website have an ID card and I do not see anywhere to click on the chapter groups where would we go for that thank you have a great day

Sent from my iPhone