[Nfbc-info] New Medicare Cards are in the Mail

David BearSFO at PacBell.NET
Tue May 8 22:24:47 UTC 2018

Apparently you don't really need to know your MBI
number, you can just show whoever [your care provider] your new Medicare card.

However if you really want to know, you can sign
up to access your account online, where you can
even show people your Medicare card on your smart
phone, or print as many copies of the cards as
you like [not sure why one would need to do that]

If you have previously requested alternative
format materials from Medicare, they would send
you a little braille sticker to put on your card
when they send out your card, but all it said on
it is "MEDICARE" - you can always call
1-800-MEDICARE if you didn't get one, or needed more of these stickers.

--David