[Nfbc-info] Apply for the 2018 NABS Mentorship Program!

Matthew Gip matthewhgip at gmail.com
Wed May 16 01:57:53 UTC 2018

Federation family,
We consider it vital that our leaders of tomorrow have an opportunity to be mentored by our current leaders to create a bright and impactful future for our amazing organization.
This is why NABS is once again opening up applications for both mentors and mentees.  If you feel you could gain important skills  from being mentored by a member of the federation, or if you believe you are someone who could be an asset to one of our budding leaders, follow this link to apply https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdmRindqic4gnya1liJL2f0v7WqAMGu1Kc3Hl6fkDal6Njutw/viewform
The program will begin and end during the week of National Convention, but the mentoring truly lasts a lifetime, so please apply and share!

Thanks,
Matthew Gip
President, California Association of Blind Students
A proud division of the National Federation of the Blind of California
Phone: (559) 375-2068
Email: matthewhgip at gmail.com
Live The Life You Want!