[Nfbc-info] Rossen Reports: How To Avoid Fake Uber Or Lyft Drivers | TODAY

Peacefulwoman89 at cox.net Peacefulwoman89 at cox.net
Mon Nov 26 21:14:16 UTC 2018

Asking the driver his/her name mostly works. I have also discovered that voiceover slaughters aisan and  and other names making it difficult to ascertain the individual's actual name at times. Also, ascertaining the driver's gender is not fail-safe. Thus far, I've had no serious issues with drivers. Perhaps one driver who may have needed a med adjustment, but all-in-all, with a few thousand rides under my belt, I'm satisfied with my safety.

Lisa Irving-Pardini