[Nfbc-info] amazon issues

Justin Ekis justin at ekis.us
Fri Nov 30 05:24:04 UTC 2018

Hi. Here is a page on the amazon site listing a selection of prime video content which includes an audio description track.  The list has over 100 items, but many of them are multiple seasons of the same television show. Still, there are several movies in this list as well.  Hope this helps.

 https://www.amazon.com/b?node=16958790011