[Nfbc-info] Reminder: Join CABS Call Tonight, at 8 pm

Matthew Gip matthewhgip at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 18:14:18 UTC 2018

Hello All,

This is a friendly reminder that the California Association of Blind Students will have their final monthly board meeting before convention tonight at 8 pm. We will be discussing convention logistics, our two fundraisers, our annual business meeting, and more!

Call: (712) 770-4130
Access code: 868746

See you there!

Best,
Matthew Gip
President | California Association of Blind Students
A proud division of the National Federation of the Blind of California
Co-Chair | National Association of Blind Students Outreach Committee
Phone: (559) 375-2068
Email: matthewhgip at gmail.com