[Nfbc-info] CABS Business Meeting, Tomorrow from 7-9 am

Matthew Gip matthewhgip at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 15:08:11 UTC 2018

Dear All,

This is a friendly reminder that the California Association of Blind Students will have their business meeting tomorrow morning from 7-9 am. Please make sure you have your wristband in order to have the breakfast. Kathryn Webster is our national student representative so you don’t want to miss what she has to say, along with several other inspiring speakers. Attached is an agenda for your convenience. I look forward to seeing all of you tomorrow and we will definitely have a wonderful time collaborating and discussing various topics with one another in our movement to our prospective goal. Feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions.

Best,
Matthew Gip
President | California Association of Blind Students
A proud division of the National Federation of the Blind of California
Co-Chair | National Association of Blind Students Outreach Committee
Phone: (559) 375-2068
Email: matthewhgip at gmail.com