[Nfbc-info] 2nd Annual Spaghetti Dinner & Dance

Jennifer Gass jengass73 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 3 02:49:01 UTC 2019

Join the National Federation of the Blind of San Joaquin County on Sat., May 18, 2019 for our 2nd Annual Dinner & Dance Fundraiser at Fraternal Order of Eagles, 1492 Bourbon St., Stockton, 95204. Enjoy spaghetti, bread, salad, bottled water and dessert. Partial proceeds from the bar will also benefit our group. Doors open at 4:30 PM. Ceremony begins at 5:00 PM. Dinner served 5:30-7:00 PM. DJ, live music and dancing will follow until 9:30 PM. Door prizes, raffles and auction will add to the fun!
> Tickets are just $15.00/person; kids 3 & under are free. Reserved table seating available upon request if paid before April 30, 2019. For tickets & more info contact: David Vigil
> (209) 445-7567 or email nfb.ca.sj at gmail.com.
> Proceeds will help create opportunities, provide scholarships/grants for and promote the interests and well-being of the blind and visually impaired of San Joaquin County. Your donations to the National Federation of the Blind are tax-deductible to the full extent allowed by law. Thank you for your support!
Jennifer Gass, Vice President
San Joaquin County Chapter, National Federation of the Blind