[Nfbc-info] At Large Chapter Meeting, April 18, 8p.m.

Joy Stigile joystigile at gmail.com
Thu Apr 18 04:19:43 UTC 2019

Hello All,

This is a reminder that our next At Large Chapter meeting will be on
Thursday April 18th at 7 pm. Please join The conference call at
(605)468-8011 using the access code 184220# . Hope you join us

Thank you ,--

 Cathy Gaten

President , At Large Chapter

Cathygaten1955 at gmail.com

(323) 506-5939

characteristic that defines you or your future.  Every day we raise the
expectations of blind people because low expectations create obstacles
between blind people and our dreams.  You can live the life you want.
Blindness is not what holds you back.