[Nfbc-info] CABS 2nd Annual Southern California Reception!

Matthew Gip matthewhgip at gmail.com
Tue Apr 23 17:57:11 UTC 2019

Good Morning All,

We are rapidly approaching our 2nd annual Southern California Reception held this Saturday, April 27th and you do not want to miss a very eventful day of fun, socializing, food, and getting to know what CABS is! Join us and invite your friends!

The reception will be held at Shakey’s Pizza, located at 935 W. Arbor Vitae Street, Inglewood, CA 90301. The event will be from 12 pm - 3 pm with food provided, door prizes, and our grand prize will be an Amazon Echo Dot. For more information, please see the attached flyer and please RSVP ASAP where you will find the RSVP link in the flyer.

If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to me and I would be more than happy to assist you.

Thanks,
Matthew Gip
President | California Association of Blind Students
Board Member | National Federation of the Blind of California
Co-chair | National Association of Blind Students Outreach Committee
Phone: (559) 375-2068
Email: matthewhgip at gmail.com
The National Federation of the Blind is a community of members and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nations blind. Every day we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.