[Nfbc-info] Fwd: Librarian Newsletter: Centennial Issue Braille Institute Los Angeles

Rochelle Houston rhouston58 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 25 20:01:28 UTC 2019

Hello to all,
I thought I would share this article with you. In this article, they talk about the 100 year anniversary of The braille Institute  Library services and distributing refreshable braille devices.

Rochelle Houston, First Vice President
President, Pathfinder Chapter Los Angeles
rhouston58 at gmail.com
323 807-0300
The National Federation of the Blind is a community of members and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nations blind. Every day we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.

Begin forwarded message: